Re: [at-l] ATML on Bryson movie

That's it then.  You all seem to advocate trashing old women who have had
strokes?

Sorry, but I pass,   Because I am an "old woman" and I have a couple of
disabilities and I do not like people trashing me or my disabilities any
more than I like to see people stare at my Cousin with Downs or laugh at my
Cousin with  Cerebral Palsy or point at my Mentally Ill Cousin who weighs
300 pounds.   That kind of "humor" just rubs me the wrong way because those
are people I love and it hurts them and I hold them when they cry because
they've been made fun of.   AFTER you've walked in my shoes for 55 years and
had your shoulder soaked with tears of pain over and over and over again,
then you just might change your opinion of what is appropriate to laugh at
and make fun of and what isn't.

This list in the summer is not hiker and gear oriented as it is in the fall
and winter.

I'm going to go hybernate for a couple months.
Coosa

Subject: Re: [at-l] ATML on Bryson movie