Re: [at-l] Peppa Spray

If peppa spray has TWO uses then maybe i can contemplate taking some along ... nah
don't like the idea of crying my eyes out whilst trying to eat ... i'm stick'n with the powdered stuff ...

which reminds me ... [I don't know why]

the last time I spent any time in the woods a mouse went after a Ricohla ... worked like the devil to get it ... put a hole in the netted pocket on my pack and gnawed through plastic and finally got it out ... took it a few feet and opened the wrapper ... and then left it without leaving a tooth mark .... sheesh