[at-l] Sloetoe and Boys Asleep on the border

All right, I didn't learn from the past and history does repeat itself.

Just got home from shuttling 3 lost souls to the border.  In my usual shuttle
fashion, I took a wrong turn, we ended up at the Gaspe, I made two right
turns and we finally arrived at the VT/Quebec border. It's a brisk 46* out
there.  Sloetoe has never seen a Vermont moon before, thought it was a street
light...the man is "out there" and I mean "out there" or perhaps it was sleep
deprivation kicking in.

I now know where the Slow in SloeToe originates.

I saw him try to stuff an ensolite pad under a bivy bag...I don't think he's
ever hiked before. I was on the trail in '79, never saw him then, infact
nobody else did either.

OK, enough rambling....off to California...to hang out with the bears for a
few weeks on the JMT. Here kitty kitty I have an Ursack for you.....

Check back with y'all in a couple of weeks.  Be good, or bad, whatever.

Taxi Cab driver,
Cynthia Marie