Re: [at-l] N GA AT Trail Temps

-----Original Message-----

>What are the current highs and lows for the AT in North GA?

Around a mile and around 1000 feet.

Oh temps?  Nearly Hot (in the sun) and Chilly at night.  We've gotten to 87
during the day and we've gotten to 43 one night at Blood recently.   Depends
where you are.  It won't be freezing, but it can easily be 20-30 degrees
difference in temps from "in the valley" to "up on the mountain".

Averages right now are in the mid70's during the day and in the low 50's at
night.

Finding adequate water is a prollem, even tho we did have a nice bit of rain
the other day.  Most of the year round streams are still running, but many
of the springs have dried up or are very slow right now.  And it's only
July.

Coosa