[at-l] Hiking the Whites

Leaving today for an 8 day White Mountain Traverse.  I had palnned on
starting this morning but a few hours delay to avoid the heavey rains in
Northern New England will not spoil the fun any.
    We will hike up to Liberty springs campsite this afternoon.  Tomorrow we
will hike to Garfield Campsite.  Tuesday we will hike to Goyut campsite and
Wednesday to Ethan Pond.  We will layover thursday at Ethan Pond or go into
Pemi Wilderness if Ethan Pond Campsite is crowded.  Friday we will head for
Mizpah and camp at the tentsite nearby.  Saturday we will head Over Mount
washington to the Perch.  Sunday we will hike to Madison Hut and then down
Osgood Trail (AT).  We may camp at Osgood Tentsite or hike out to Pinkham
Notch depending on weather and our disposition.
    Our bags are packed but one of the hikers didn't arrive at my place until
6 this morning so I'm letting her sleep, what with the rain and all.  I will
undoubtable have a ton of Email to catch up on in a week worth of hiking.
Full report in a few days.

                                        Art