Re: [at-l] Graymor

In a message dated 07/14/2000 8:58:47 PM EDT, coosa@fox21.net writes:

<< Now wait a minute here backpackers, the 14th Amendment was NEVER ratified
--
 Taxes are being Collected by the IRS and the US Guvmint ILLEGALLY  --- yes,
 illegally.   So if corporations and churches and agencies and organizations

I see you have not read The Constitution of the United States.The 14th
Amendment has nothing to do with taxes.

It is the 16th Amendment.
"The Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from
whatever source derived, withoou apportionment among the several States, and
without regard to any census or enumeration." Ratified February 3, 1913.

Wildbill