Re: [at-l] topics

>> > I thought we pretty much avoided religion and politics.
>> t. writes:
>> and ...  cell phones, guns, & the ever popular WF.
>
>Now wait a minute,,,those are trail related!!!
>KC

And so is the protection of the easement along the AT on the Graymor
property.  It just "happens" to be on Monastery property and not on public
property.   If it WERE on some State Highway, you could likely have the same
prollems with them not wanting to sell or give away their land, too, ya
know.

Trade ya this for that -- why can't the ATC offer another piece of property
to the Graymor's in exchange for the easement?     Would they accept that?

Hey, at least you know they won't be selling the property to some Mega-Mall!
Things COULD be worse.

Of course, Erickson Communities could purchase the land and make it into a
Retirement Community, but they're good people and would prolly be glad to
have the AT run along their property.

Fulla Suggestions,
Coosa