Re: [at-l] Thanks for the great times

I've been so busy working, that I have been deleting most of my
AT-L email lately.  Did I miss something Juicy here?

What was this big flap all about? Any nekkid bodies, any honorary Lezbeeinz,
is it sumpin I need to know about (as long as Beorn isn't involved)?

Russ

The NJ boy who may be moving to Western SC soon (I hope)...

In a message dated 07/13/2000 9:53:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,