Re: [at-l] A humorous journal entry and a question

In a message dated 07/12/2000 11:51:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<<

 Maybe its just me.  I found that amusing :)  But to the heath and fitness
guru's out there (Sharon, maybe you could help out here?) - I've always heard
that spot exercises don't really affect weight loss per se in a specific
area.  Now, if the guy is losing weight steadily, how come the gut isn't
shrinking too??  Shouldn't the weight loss be an overall thing?

 Call me curious -

 The Redhead

It was funny, but not half as funny as I look after I gained that last 20
pounds :-(

Not all people lose weight in the same places.  It's in their jeans (at least
thats where all mine goes...).

Russ