Re: [at-l] Thanks for the great times

I tried to send the following message to Solar Bear.  This address didn't
work and neither did his old e-mail address.  This is a true, tu-tu sad loss
to the cyber community.  I hope that whoever was giving him grief will work
towards reconciliation because, in my book, HE'LL DO.  Half the fun of being
on this site is reading his quips and poems.

<<Oh, my gosh.  What happened?  It is maybe, after all, a blessing to have to
be an occasional lurker who never gets the posts read.

You'll always be on my list.

Keep in touch.

Kinnickinic>>

Sawnie Robertson