Re: [at-l] Uh-oh ("Walk In The Woods" movie)

Felix wrote:

I've been in contact with the people at ABC. There is a lead roll for me
(perhaps a double playing both Bryson AND Mary Ellen) The negotiations
were moving along smoothly until we got to the 'full-frontal nudity'
part. If they don't want full-frontal nudity, they can get another lead.
(My agent says I shouldn't have insisted on full-frontal nudity
through-out, but, what can ya say?)

Well now....I'm getting a visual....hhmmmmm

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)