[at-l] "Hiking The Appalachian Trail" Edited by James R. Hare

For those who are interested in acquiring this hard to find ( in good
condition anyway ) set, there is a somewhat distressed 2 volumes up for
auction on E-bay. Current bid is $33.45 with 3 days remaining....and I
have no aquaintance with, or interest in, the sale of these books; just
thought if anyone is looking for a reading copy, as opposed to a
collectible copy, they might like to know. These are listed as 3rd
edition, cr '77.

Alejandro

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow