Re: [at-l] Another Fontana - Wesser Question

--- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> << See, that $10 Sloetoe had me send to him to become a member of the list
> is really paying off!!! >>
>
> Uh, Sloetoe, honey - I don't think that's what Ryan had in mind when he
> said we needed to recruit more listers . . . . but if it works . . . :-)

<<<AUTOGENERATED REPLY  AUTOGENERATED REPLY  AUTOGENERATED REPLY>>>
Sorry I'm not here to answer your email directly, but I recently
came into some cash, and am out getting my car out of the repair
shop. Have a nice day! And I hope that you too can luck into the
new e-economy like I have.

Thomas E. McGinnis
nee' "Sloetoe'79"

=====
"The tragedy of man is not that a man dies,
     but what dies within a man while he's still alive."

               Mind your soul.