[at-l] Blister King

Let me say up front that I'm prone to get blisters easily. How easily?
Let's just say it doesn't take very much walking to get one or two of
these nasty creatures on the bottom of my feet. With that out of the
way, I've struggled for years with almost every type of strange
preventive measures known to man. The latest weapon in my arsenal
against getting blisters is the Smart Wool socks. They're super...up
until my feet start to sweat and you guessed it, a blister appears! I've
tried baby power, moleskin, and you name it. I've tried it all at one
time or another, but still I get blisters all too easily. I've heard of
two "new" tactics to prevent these bad boys from appearing, but before I
try them out, I need some feedback from the list to see if they will
work or not. The first one is called, "Second Skin" and it is a thin
type of artificial membrane that forms a temporary skin to prevent
blisters from forming in the first place. The second one is a rather odd
use for a standard household product. It is the spray version of
antiperspirant, but this time sprayed on the feet to prevent blisters.
Do either of these methods work or are they just pipe dreams of some
entrepreneur wishing to sell their product to those of us who might be
classified as blister endowed.

Mother Natures Son