Re: [at-l] Another Fontana - Wesser Question

 From Fontana, there will be water until Walker Gap (4.3 mi), then none
until Cable Gap Shelter. There shouldn't be much water between Yellow Creek
Gap until Brown Fork Gap Shelter (about 5 mi). Stecoah Gap has good water
off trail down a dirt road just west of the gap. There may be water about a
mile south of Stecoah, but Locust Cove is a small but pretty spring. 3.5
miles later to Sassafras Gap Shelter with water at a pig sty of a shelter.
4 more miles to water at a small spring at Grassy Gap and a nice camp site.
The 4 more miles down to Wesser and burgers.

Take your time and enjoy the views.

OrangeBug