[at-l] Another Fontana - Wesser Question

Well, in just a couple of weeks I take off for the Smokies.  Broke out the old Whisperlight today and darn near burned down the porch.  I never got the hang of the priming deal, but I am pretty sure that the flames should not be over my head when doing so.  Oh well.

Anyway, I have gotten some good feedback from a couple of people on the availability of water between Fontana and Wesser.  One person has told me that it may be very dry, another has told me that there will be a creek on the way.  Can anyone definitively tell me whether I should pack water from the dam to Wesser or if I will find some at reasonable intervals in late July.

I have decided to live without food for the last 2-3 days' hike if I cannot find an expedient way to get in and out of Fontana (or make Daisy soup), but water may be a problem.

Thanks.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---