[at-l] Nasty Day---

Today is hotter than the hinges of hell with nary a leaf blowing.  It's been
gray all day and so humid that you stand perfectly still and drip.  I went
out and did some yard work, on the theory that the impending rain might help
the plants set better.  Then, I came inside and dug out my hiking hat that
Beau went with me to buy after my pack was stolen in Damascus.  I needed a
security blanket this afternoon.  Anyway, all this makes me think of you and
how wonderful you all are and how good you all were to me when the pack went
bye-bye.  Thanks for being there.  Leslie