[at-l] Here's the rest, no attachment

Okay, here's the rest.  No attachments needed.

> I've learned...
>       that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends
change.

> I've learned...
>       that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret.  It could
change your life forever.

> I've learned...
>       that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something
totally different.

> I've learned...
>       that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will
eventually get hurt and you will hurt in the process.

> I've learned...
>       that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who
don't even know you.

> I've learned...
>       that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend
cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.

> I've learned...
>       that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being,
that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

Coosa

Where there is discord, let me bring harmony.  Where there is pain, let me
bring healing.  Where there is anger, let me bring forgiveness.   Where
there is war, let me bring peace.