Re: [at-l] What'd I miss?

-----Original Message-----

>Coosa wrote:
>
>> And this Nana will NEVER offer to take a grandchild backpacking again.
If
>> one of them comes to me with his or her gear all packed in his or her own
>> pack, maybe, but I won't be the one to make an offer.
>> It was an expensive lesson (including the fuel filter that came loose):
>Felix replied:
>Well, if you made him carry something that had a fuel filter for to come
loose,
>I wouldn't be going backpacking with you again neither...

The fuel filter came off the top of my head and it will take more than one
session with the psychiatrist to replace everything that spewed out.   For
the kid as well as me.

If the car gas tank is full and the fuel line comes loose and the car is
hot, you know what you get?

You get to "drop and roll" or "find the fire extinguisher" or to hear others
say "look! krispy-kritters" and potentially never to be able to see or carry
a backpack again. . . ever.

And this was a car that was serviced prior to driving off into the
(backpacking) sunrise.

I'm now going to read a book that's not about backpacking, try not to faint,
Coosa