Re: [at-l] still need HELP!

I have a book, I got from the Natural History assoc., entitled
"Waterfalls & cascades of the GSM" by Hal Hubbs, charles maynard & david
morris. GREAT book with high gloss color photos.  It has 3 pages and a
photo on both Indian Flats Falls & the Lynn Camp Prong Trail. I will
scan and email them to you when I get a chance this weekend.  (If any
one else wants a copy, let me know). the falls consist of 4 falls; 65
feet; 170 foot run.  the photo looks spectacular.

t.