Re: [at-l] gear

In a message dated 07/06/2000 8:44:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
thewitt@fairchildsemi.com writes:

<< I carried a Shasta on my thru last year. It is heavy, but well built >>

    I bought a Gregory Shasta a few years ago from a good friend who works at
Campmor, and was then in the backpack department.  He got one for himself and
recommended it as the best internal frame pack for the money. I've been very
satisfied with it.  It is well constructed and quite comfortable.  I find
internal frame packs somewhat annoying because almost all gear has to fit in
one very large pocket, with access pretty much only from the top.  But I do
like my Shasta and would recommend it highly.

        Daniel Chazin
        Teaneck, NJ