Re: [at-l] Data Book

Hey,

	Dan welcomes input from everyone when they find mistakes! The trouble
is every time I point out a mistake to him, it turns out I am the one
that made the mistake. LOL.   Thanks Dan for your part in supplying us
with good solid information. You cant beat the Data book and ALDHA
Companion for long distance hiking guides on the AT. And you can't beat
the free service Ryan provides for the rest of your fire side
information needs.

chase AT99, GG99, ALT 00, ABC's 61