RE: [at-l] Newspaper article: Trail benefactors block ATV access

not a thru hiker here, but I think anyone who has done it once know exactly how long the trail is
I mean, hey, I'm just a week-end trekker and I KNOW that on some week-ends a particular section hike is 10 miles long and on others it is exactly 15 ... and sometimes its only 8 ... depending on the week-end I hike it and what ever else is going on