Re: [at-l] Bird ID

My daughter got me a set of CDs called Birds Of The World. My set has
North American friends on it. By entering the name of the bird, a file is
opened that gives some basic info, a recording of their song and a few
pictures. I have really enjoyed it.

Of course the obviously short coming is that you have to know the name of
the bird before you can access the file. Fortunately, I'll been given or
purchased several picture guides so I can search for the friend I'm
interested in. Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.