Re: [at-l] Cleaning Down

For cleaning a down sleeping pog...err, bag --

I've always used a large, commercial, FRONT LOADING washer.  Use gentle cycle
and a minimal amount of detergent (or it won't all rinse out).  Dry slowly on
low heat, using tennis balls or shoes to help maintain loft.  I've also found
that, no matter how long I dry it this way, it still needs to be air-dried
some more.  I try to do that outside in a warm sun -- do you have any of that
in Atlanta in the summer?

I know that Woodelf's approach is probably gentler on the bag...but I figure,
how may times am I really going to do this, anyway?  Of course, I don't
usually let mine get as ripe as the one you apparently received <g>.

Happy cleaning

Walkabout