[at-l] Datto in the Shenandoah

Got a post card from Datto that I'd like to share with you.

"Today I'm in Shenandoah National Park waiting out a booming thunderstorm &
trying to dry out at the Loft Mountain Wayside.  Yesterday, I saw a timber
rattlesnake & 2 deer.  The deer came right up to me so I threw my backpack
over the one & rode the other to the shelter.  That's called "Antler
Blazing"."

And another form of blazing is added to the ever growing list.  The Datto
Deer Whistles seem to be working fine.

Cin