[at-l] LISTS (Admin)

Hi All,

    Unfortunately, I'm without power here at home again.    The UPSes
dutifully ran for 2 hours, but that's all the backup capacity I could
really afford.   In any case,  I'm running the mail queue now, so your
messages are being processed (you can thank Soichiro Honda for this
short reprieve :-).

WEPCO tells us that we'll be back online 5AM Thursday...    I'll bring
the servers on line several times a day until we have power again.

Camping inside this week,

-R

PS:   When I build my own home, I'm going solar for essential AC stuff,
so the lists will be completely green. :-)