[ALDHA-L] Garvey Shelter - Call for Help!!!

Frank Turk from PATC has informed me that the access road to the Garvey
shelter site is finally in place. Starting on Tuesday, July 4, we will be
working at the site, getting ready to bring over the shelter structure. If
you have a 4x4 vehicle, you are needed to help haul construction materials
up the mountain! We have a lot of stuff to drag up--concrete, cinder blocks,
lumber, water, tools, and other stuff. We also need to fall and buck some
trees at the shelter site.

Contact
	FrankTruk Garvey Shelter Project leader.
	FrankTurk@aol.com. or (301) 249-8243