Re: [at-l] Question on Direction

--- southwalker99 <southwalker99@alltel.net> wrote:
> I talked to nobos who had only 1 or 2
> nights in which they were at a shelter or camping area and were alone.
> Compared to the 50 or so nights I spent alone in shelters and camping at
> designated sites or shelters and you have the makings of a different
> experience. sobo vs. nobo is like running with a small pack instead of a
> big herd.
### Reading things like this really lifts the tent for me on a whole
different carnival: I was out for 165 days. I camped *with*people* much less
than 65 of them. Mags' comment about not really *having* to travel _en_mass_
gives me some comfort about what's available for those who desire it.

Soloetoe

=====
"The tragedy of man is not that a man dies,
     but what dies within a man while he's still alive."

               Mind your soul.