[at-l] Pittsburgh/HATT

If any of us ever need to know how to get some PR, I guess we could consult
Pittsburgh.  First the HATT hike turned up in Backpacker, and now I just
found a mention  (5.5 column inches plus a cute graphic) of it in the
Appalachian Mountain Club magazine ("AMC Outdoors" pg.11) I got yesterday.
There's also an article by Chris "Greensleeves" Gailey titled "The Mother
of All Hikes" about his inspiration to thru-hike, his preparation, and some
remarks from the beginning of his hike (3/23/00).  He and Leah Wiedmann are
hiking together and, for you journal-junkies out there, their journal is at
<http://www.outdoors.org/Trips/app-trail/index.html>.  That'll give you
something to read over this holiday coming up. <g>  Happy Fourth, y'all!
	-- eArThworm