[at-l] Have a safe Fourth

I hope everyone enjoys the long holiday weekend. I will be doing the "deb"
thing tonight with my daughter, then heading out tomorrow for the lake, and
hopefully take my 9 year old twin niece and nephew to Dick's Creek or
Unicoi Gap and begin their indoctrination to hiking. If I'm successful,
I'll have hiking buddies graduating college and ready to walk about the
time I retire. Little does their aunt and father know of my nefarious agenda!

Enjoy, and I dread to see the number of messages July 5th.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA