Re: [at-l] i am leaving <longish with gearlist and mail stuff>

> >  phone book and journal thing
> What city?
New York, New York it is very big but i figure i could use it for fire wood
and fire starter and tp alogn the trail and still have some left over.

> Clever how your name stays the same at each town. I should have thought of
that.
> (I thought you were going southbound. Aren't these in the wrong order?)

it is not MY name it is the name on my drivers license. my real name is
Jean-Paul Miller true story you know.  the state of maryland can nto handle
my name cause of the "-" in it next time i will ask for BOB what the heck
they cant spell my real name anyway. they are in the same order pog sent
them to me cause i am lazy and she sent me Dattos list which is in
northbound order.. but i NEVER said when i woudl get to each of them .. jsut
pretend you are reading japanese.

Wisperlight the Polar Bear