[at-l] Question on Direction

I have always thought of attempting a thru-hike from GA. to Me. My
question is: How much different would a thru from ME. to GA. be?
I know that there's less people that try it, it seems that most travel
north. I understand the early starting date (march/april). BUT....
I find that I do better in cooler weather, which would be fine in the
spring until it warms up. But I do terrible in the heat of summer, which
started as my Lyme got worse.
SO....
Now I say to myself, Self, Maybe you would do better starting later in
the summer/early fall and traveling south from ME.! Which would put me
in cooler weather all he way.
OK.....
I hope you get the point of my thoughts, (yes, thats scary!) Could some
of you Sobo's comment please?

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at.html

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within
it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound
together. All things connect.
Chief Seattle-