Re: [at-l] i am leaving <longish with gearlist and mail stuff>

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:05:41 PDT Mara Factor <m_factor@hotmail.com> wrote:
  MSR 3 Dromedary Bag (I like it more than my platypus)

>If you're using the bite valve adapter...  Have they come up with a better
>design than their first rendition last year?

Take the valve apart and move the metal ring up toward the open end as far as it will go. When you reassemble it, it will move to where it needs to be. I've let my hose dangle (no comments, please...=o) ) off a chair and then set on my Dromlite. No leaks. I weigh 200+
Jerry

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001