Re: [at-l] Trail Names

Ahhhhh......but Mara forgot the three rules of choosing
your own trail name.

1.  no more than three syllables ....elsewise you run the risk
that someone will shorten it.  Just think of forcing you trail buds
to holler "Hey... " as you are heading in for Pizza. Or worse
yet.."Wyoming Skateboarder..duck" as a turkey aims for your skull.

2.  it's meaning should me obvious or at least explanable in ten
words or less 'cause you will be asked about a billion times.

3.  I have to be able to spell it.  <VVVBG>

The third is optional.....as are 1 and 2, come to think of it. <GRIN>
signed k  (which obeys the rules ;^}