[at-l] Trail Names

Any number of ways...

You can pick one you like beforehand - wait till the trail (or someone else
along the trail) names you...  You might want to have a couple of potential
names in mind in case someone tries to name you something you don't like.

Some are clever, some make you wonder, some are obvious...

Here's a sampling from last year...

Walking Home (lives in ME)
Karma Suture (great pun and try saying it three times fast  :-)
Wyoming Skateboarder
Bipolar Disorder
Whittler
Sir P-a-lot

I think trail names originally came about to help distinguish Joe from
Cleveland from Joe from Chicago.  Too many people with the same name.  Of
course, try to pick something original - last year there were 4 Sunshines on
the trail - two changed to Sunshine East and Sunshine West respectivley.

A few just stick with their own name and sometimes end up with Just Joe
instead of Joe - from trying to fend off those that insist they should have
a trail name.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99 (fell going into Erwin and got 6 stitches on an elbow)