Re: [at-l] To filter or not to filter..

Great, and that is news to me. Usually, filters do not removed material
smaller than bacteria, and handle viruses by passing the filtrate through
iodine. That is how the PUR Hiker becomes the PUR Voyager and transforms
from filter to purification system. Rarely that is necessary in North America.

However, if I were a betting man, I'd lay odds that the hepatitis came from
something other than the water.

OrangeBug