Re: [at-l] Portion of CT AT to close?

I had no problems with the people there...  and the food was fantastic (mm,
that bakery), the service was OK.  The prices, well, they were up there.

The outfitter was great by the way...  replaced pole segments/tips for free
without a second glance - he had no problem getting reimbursed by Leki,
apparently.

The lack of toilet facilities on the other hand...  I felt for the hikers
unofficially camping out in that town.  Even non-hikers passing through
would have a hard time there.

Some of the restaurants had them...  but only for patrons.
The supermarket had one...  but only when open.
The gas station had a port-o-let...  I took one look inside - and used the
woods on my way out of town.  Blech!  :-P

Ah, the memories...

Mara - who also grew up in CT, but in E. Hartford, on the other side of the
CT river.  Nothing like Kent.
Stitches, GAME99