RE: [at-l] Introduction/Mystery Ranch Packs

No, I don't see it as a good value either - they're way overpriced! The
weight didn't seem too bad to me though - 3 pounds, 12 ounces for the one I
saw. And they do have good construction. Can't shell out that much dinero
though...

Janel
who needs a new pack... off to check the clearance racks...