[at-l] New veggie hiker food????

As I visited many Orlando area businesses this week in my new sales career,
none gave me more "food" for thought than the business named Ear Mold
Concepts.  What could it be about?  I was afraid to go in.  I'm sure John and
Bethany will no doubt wish to contact them for this new "all natural"  food
source, though perhaps savvy hikers will wish to cultivate their own.  And
the word concepts implies many ways of mouth watering preparation -- yummy!

Coincidence that I posted this at dinner time?

Afraid not!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear