Re: [at-l] Portion of CT AT to close?

>>BTW, how do they
close the Trail? Bows and arrows?<<

I'm not sure. I wondered about this, too.  If you could see some of the 'homesteads' on Schaghticoke Rd (between Bull's bridge and Kent, I'd say bows and arrows might not be so far fetched.  It's scary weird. As for Kent, it's just a typical snooty snotty CT town. Even though I live in this state, I don't like Kent either.  Or Salisbury, or any other town. I really don't like CT.....sections of the trail are pretty though.       Tina