[at-l] Introducing...

Hi all!  I've been lurking around here for a week or so, and suddenly thought
 "How rude!  I didn't even introduce myself."  I "eavesdropped" on this list
a while back, but got too far behind and dropped.  It's about time I got back
here!  I live in Florida, have never backpacked, but I'm just blonde enough
to quit my job, buy, borrow or steal a pack and start walking.  (No comments
necessary, Solar Bear, even though I know you can't help but throw in some
so-called wisdom or innocent humor.)  Anyway, you can call me whatever you
wish.  One of your own has called me Dirt Devil, but it was Solar Bear and
who really listens to him anyway??

I sometimes call myself Teresa.