Re: [at-l] Pack covers

--- "Charles W. Davidson" <wb4pan@mindspring.com> wrote:
> I have tried pack covers. They seem to be just a big sail to
> catch the wind and more trouble to get into my pack. Plus I still put my
> dry goods in plastic bag lined stuff sacks anyway.

### I did this exact manuever during this past weekend's hike -- it was an
easy habit acquired from motorcycle touring, where a "pack cover" is *easily*
not a feasible option (and as you might imagine, there wasn't much I didn't
ride through...). I think I'm just about converted..... just slow, I guess

so call me
Sloetow
Slowdown
no...
Sloetoe          ahhhhhhh.

=====
"The tragedy of man is not that a man dies,
     but what dies within a man while he's still alive."

               Mind your soul.