Re: Group pictures, people we've met was Re: [at-l] PA Mule

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:31:15 -0700 (PDT) ThatSloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com>
writes:
> If we were all to pay better attention to getting ourselves INTO the
> groupness pictures -- DEE -- we could insure ... that the glow of
>being there would last a bit longer.....

Yeah well if *I* had stayed for that picture after the 20 mile trail run
we had JUST finished, the glow would have been more of a green smog
around me. Besides between POG and Datto there are plenty of lovely (HA)
pictures of me posted around the net.

dee
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.