[at-l] PA Mule

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the wide distribution and if you receive this more than once.
I just wanted to make sure friends of Mule (especially those I do not know)
got to see this...

PA Mule (GA -> ME '99) is in the hospital recovering from some serious
burns.  He's OK and in good spirits but is likely to be there for another
couple of weeks.

If any of you would like to get in touch with him, you can send snail mail
to him at:

   Lehigh Valley Hospital
   I78/CC
   Allentown, PA  18105
   c/o Burn Center Stepdown ( O1B)
   * Wilbur Cooley

Or call him directly at 610-402-6008.

I know for a fact that he's bored stiff (how long can the Discovery channel
really stay interesting?)  If you know him from the trail, last year's
Gathering, or this year's Ruck, he would love to hear from you - especially
mid-week during the day when there's few other visitors.

On another note, he does not have medical insurance.  A friend of his is
setting up a fund on his behalf to help cover the bills.  As soon as I have