Re: [at-l] Tuscarora Trail

I've day-hiked the southern 60 miles of this trail this spring - It was in fine
condition. Perhaps a bit sparsely blazed in places. Plan on tubing the
Shenandoah when you get to that part. I look forward to completing it bit by
bit.

I believe Chase is getting ready to hike it, I think Write me if I can be of
help..

- Gary from Fairfax