[at-l] Thanks Felix!

I got home from work a few minutes ago, feeling a little let down after the
excitement of my weekend, and stopped to pick up the bills, junk mail and
assorted other stuff crammed into my mailbox.

First thing I pulled out was a T-shirt advertising some new web site - cool
beans - free clothes!

Second thing was the prints of the photos I posted last night - prints came
back fine - it was the scanning that was faded - even cooler beans!

Third, and the last thing (no bills!), was a manilla envelope from John
Mellencamp. Now, I am sure the rest of you are suspiscious, as was I. But, it
was a nice autographed pic of John himself addressed to yours truly. I
vaguely remember winning this many months ago in Pennsylvania, but in Felix's
defense, I told him to forget about it. I was really just donating the money
to a good cause. In fact, prior to the raffle drawing, I told him if he drew
my name, to throw it back in and draw another. Felix didn't listen and now I
have new art for my cubicle. Very very cool beans.

So, life is very good!

POG
Every living creature that comes into the world has something allotted him
to perform; therefore, he should not stand an idle spectator of what others
are doing. -- Sarah Kirby Trimmer