Re: [at-l] Re-Re-Reply

See Chase,

The problem with that is I could just start rambling and rambling and you
wouldn't neccesarily know what I was replying to.  Am I replying to the
question about your mysterious 'extra' lines or how most mail servers are set
up? This would be a perfect solution if every email had only one topic a
person could reply to, but many of us tend to lump more than piece of
information in an email.

POG
(still in AOL email h***)

In a message dated 6/26/2000 4:55:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,