Re: [at-l] Maybe Felix knows?

Linda Patton wrote:

> Newsflash in the Tallahassee fishwrapper:
> "SINGER TURNS ACTOR
> Mellencamp scores role, not score:
>         The low-budget film "After Image" will feature
> John Mellencamp--as an actor only.  The rocker's songs
> won't be used for the movie score..."
>
>         Inquiring minds want to know.  What part is he
> playing? and what's the synopsis of the story? and how
> can I possibly make this trail-related?  oh, yeah...is
> Felix having any part in this epic?

Playing an old cop who falls in love with a deaf/mute woman. That's all I know
of the plot. I have already been paid huge dividends from this movie. John was
gone for six weeks  (ending Wednesday)...   :-)   He has some song for a
soundtrack for a Stephen King movie that they just got done recording. It is
off to master now. The word I've heard so far is "It sux."  (Source anonymous.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98