Re: [at-l] Phenol red

tjfort wrote:

> Felix wrote:
>
> >I had it tested. It was declared unsafe.
> &
> > In the hundred plus years that people have been known to drink from it,
> > there have been no confirmed intestinal problems that have resulted from
> > the water.
>
> What basis did they use for declaring it unsafe?t.

I was told before I took my sample in (which I had to do for mortgage
purposes) that if you tell them it is spring water, they will not okay it. I
can't tell you what the determinig factor is/was. All I know is I have some of
the best tasting water there is. Too bad I hate drinking water. (God bless the
fine folks at Gatorade, right sloegatortoe?)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98